- 1 pkg. traditional (or any flavor) Joburg Boerewors links, cut into approx. 1 in. pieces (or can use ½ cut-up boerewors coil)
- 4 sweet peppers, any color (or the equivalent amount of mini peppers), cut up into approx. 1 in. pieces
- Large white or yellow onion, cut up into approx. 1 in. pieces, if desired
- Skewers appropriate for grilling
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Hot paprika
- Garlic bread (pre-made or home-made: if making home-made, then buy 1 loaf unsliced French or Italian bread)
- Margerine for spreading
- Alternate boerewors, peppers, and onions onto skewers for grilling.
- Brush with olive oil. Sprinkle garlic powder and hot paprika over skewers to taste.
- Grill on a grill pan, or on a grill, until boerewors are browned and sizzling.
- Place grilled skewers on a plate covered with paper towels to drain. Remove skewers. Serve warm with garlic bread.
Visit our online store to purchase Joburg Boerewors or check our store locator to find Joburg Kosher products at a store near you.
Created by: Bryna Kandel