- 1 Joburg Gourmet Veal & Beef Salami, sliced thin
- 10 large eggs
- 1 onion, sliced
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Water, to add to the eggs
- Margerine or oil (for frying)
- In a large pan, fry the onions in margarine or oil until transparent. Add a dash of salt and pepper.
- Add the slices of salami into the pan. Fry the salami for a few minutes on one side. Flip the slices over and fry on the other side for another couple of minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs with about 1/8 cup water.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the pan with the salami. Cook until the eggs are done and the salami is sizzling. The eggs should not be runny.
You can keep the omelette open or fold it over if desired. Let your family enjoy an excellent breakfast, yom tov or chol hamoed!
Visit our online store to purchase Joburg Gourmet Salami or check our store locator to find Joburg Kosher products at a store near you.