- 1 pound Joburg Kosher Boerewors
- 1 medium size apple-cored, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- ½ cup celery
- 4 cups cooked quinoa
- ½ cup raisins
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, minced fine
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. allspice, ground
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon, ground
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- In a large skillet, cook the boerewors with the apple, onion, and celery over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink.
- Drain. Add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 2 qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
Visit our online store to purchase Joburg Kosher Boerewors or check our store locator to find Joburg Kosher products at a store near you.