• 3 quarts chicken broth
• 2 x 12oz packages of Joburg Peri Peri Boerewors Sausages
• 1/2 can cream of coconut
• 4 potatoes diced
• 1 large onions, cut into medium dice
• 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into rounds or half rounds, depending on size
• 2 large stalks celery, sliced 1/4 inch thick
• 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
• 2 cans red kidney beans
• Spicy pepper ( to your liking)
1. Bring broth to a simmer over medium-high heat in a large soup kettle.
2. Add Boerewors, Cream of Coconut and Kidney Beans, to the simmering broth then add carrots, potatoes, celery, thyme and onions. Reduce heat to low, partially cover and simmer until boerewors release their flavor, 45 minutes.
3. Garnish with Joburg Biltong & Chives.